Industrial Controls Programmer
• Develop all software programs for a given project. A typical project would include PLC/PAC logic development, HMI screen development, VFD and/or servo setup, etc.
• High school diploma and minimum five years of experience in an industrial automation atmosphere is required; vocational education or engineering degree is desirable.
Experience with the following is required:
• Rockwell Automation PLCs and PACs, including MicroLogix, SLC, PLC5, ControlLogix. Other PLCs and PACs as required, including Omron, Mitsubishi, GE and others.
• Rockwell Automation HMIs, including Panelview, Panelview Plus, FactoryTalk View. Other HMIs as required, including Proface, TCP and others.
• All types of motion control, including variable frequency drives, servos, etc.
• Strong PC skills including fluency in Microsoft Office.
Experience with the following is a plus:
• PC programming tools such as Visual Basic, Microsoft.Net, etc.; industrial network communication protocols such as Ethernet/IP, DeviceNet, etc.
Fabricator / Welder
• Fabrication and welding under supervision using: shears, brakes, iron workers, drill presses, knee mills and a CNC plasma cutting machine; including deburring and finishing.
• You will produce products including sheet metal welding, heavy fabricated parts and assemblies.
• You must have an eye for detail, strong mathematical skills, the ability to read and interpret complex engineering drawings, and a familiarity with machine shop operations and inspection equipment.
• You should work well under pressure, possess a strong problem-solving ability and have a flexible, can-do attitude with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• AWS steel and aluminum certification (or comparable) for Mig and Tig welding with a minimum of three years experience in a fabrication and/or machine shop environment.
• A metal trades education or course work is desirable.
• Must be able to set-up, troubleshoot, and operate the newest and most advanced CNC equipment in north central Ohio.
• Must be a team player and one of the area's best CNC people.
• Minimum of two years of shop floor experience.
PR Machine Works Offers a Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package
PR Machine Works, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. PR Machine Works, Inc., complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. PR Machine Works, Inc., expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.