- Work with a cutting-edge manufacturer with excellent company benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan.
- If you are interested and feel that you are qualified for any of these positions, please call or email us, or click "Apply Now" to complete our online employment application.
AutoCAD Drafter & Plasma/Brake Press Programmer/Operator
- Creates working drawings for Fabrication Department using AutoCAD and Inventor. Creates working drawings, programs and operates plasma table (ProNest) and press brake (DiamondBEND).
- Loads/unloads materials needed for the department.
- Writes programs using AutoCAD and Inventor.
- Writes programs for the plasma table using ProNest, loads raw materials and tooling, then operates plasma table to make finished parts.
- Writes programs for the press brake using DiamondBEND, loads raw materials and tooling, then operates the press brake to make finished parts.
- Analyzes drawings, sketches, and design data of parts to determine dimension and configuration of cuts, selection of cutting tools, and machine speeds and feed rates, according to knowledge of machine shop practices, part specifications, and machine capabilities.
- Prepares set-up sheets to show location of reference points, tooling lists, and any special work instructions to guide the setup and operation of the machine tools.
- Communicates with shop workers any special work instructions.
- Unloads steel and welding supplies from trucks for Fab department.
- Empties scrap steel hoppers and dust collection containers.
- Reviews and analyzes production, quality assurance, maintenance, and operations reports to determine causes of nonconformity with product specifications, and operating or production problems/inefficiencies.
- Develops and implements operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality and shop safety.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Minimum of two years of experience using AutoCAD.
- Vocational education or degree - desirable.
- Available immediately.
At PR Machine Works, Inc., we believe in providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all our employees and applicants for employment. Discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics has no place in our workplace. We abide by all local, state, and federal laws concerning nondiscrimination in employment in all of our facilities. This policy is applicable to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, promotion, termination, compensation, training, transfer, layoff, recall, and leaves of absence. We condemn any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.